Monday, November 12, 2012

More From What's a Penguin to Think When He Turns Pink?

I must apologise once again for being gone so long.  Real life interfered on a scope I couldn't predict.  However, I am back now and am ready to start posting again.  

I realize that this is terribly off season, but I'm going to post an update on on previous post which you could find here: Penguins, penguins and more penguins.  

These were the pictures I didn't get around to post before.  

Cutting and Gluing the bodies.

I admit, the yellow tint makes it look more like a chicken then a penguin but it still came out cute.

Some of the best ones were the ones where texture had been scratched into the paint with the end of the brush.

Instead of white glue, I use the Elmer's Blue Gel Glue.  The bottles are SO much easier to unclog.

Belly attached and now working on the eyes.

This one is finished!

All of these came from my other first grade class.  We only have two of every grade in our school.

The finished bulletin board.

I seriously love the expression on these.

The pink one looks like he's glaring at the blue one.  The blue one looks like he's done something shifty.

This girl couldn't resist giving her penguin hair.  Love the rainbow belly on the one next to her.

Students were supposed to match the flippers to the body, but it didn't always work.  Ah well, they're all still cute!
My next few posts will be me catching up on things I meant to get to.  Once I'm caught up you can look forward to brand new lessons!


No comments:

Post a Comment