Monday, June 22, 2015

New Room, Under Construction!

One of my schools will be closing at the end of this school year due to issues with the age of the building.  A brand new state-of-the-art school has been built for us.  It comes complete with a brand new art room!  It will be the first time I do not have to share a room with the music teacher in 15 years.  This time we each have our own space!  The best part - I have a smartboard and storage space.  So, so much storage space.  I almost don't know how I want to set the room up or decorate because I have so many options now.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Post pics or links to the favorite aspect of your own rooms to give me ideas!

New Cabinets

New places for my supplies!

Drawers deep enough to hold paint gallons!

And an extra closet just because!

Look at those windows!  All that open space!

A smartboard!  Do you have any idea how long I have wanted a smartboard?


TWO SINKS!  And they're not in a corner where the kids will bunch up and fight about the line!

Power strips where the computer station will be.

And did I mention the storage? 

No comments:

Post a Comment