Thursday, October 30, 2014

Busy Summer = Late to Post

Well, I'm a horrible horrible liar. I just did not get to the computer once this summer to update my blog.

  I spent my summer passing Obedience School with Dixie:
She's the star of her class - as long as she doesn't need to recall perfect 100% of the time.

 Working on miscellaneous craft projects and artworks:

Scrapbook paper flower wreath, as of yet unfinished due to a bad case of lazy.

My husband has an awful griffon tattoo that needs re-doing.  I was working on some redesigns for him.  This one is based on a Raven for the front half.

I love owls.  This was a colored pencil draft for a larger painting.
 And making new posters for my new classroom:

I am FINALLY off the cart and back in a room!  WHOOT!

How was your summer and the start of your school year?

No comments:

Post a Comment